Invented by the restaurant's co-owners brothers Marc and Yannick Perotti, the hellish dish is a mix of of some of the hottest ingredients in the world. Topping the personal-pan size pizza are Thai Chilies, Red Chilies, Habanera Peppers and Jalapenos. Oh, and don't forget the hottest type of chili in the world -- the Ghost Chili. After trying only one seed my entire throat was on fire.
Here are the official rules:
1. You have 20 minutes to eat the entire thing.
2. You are only allowed two 8 oz cups of water.
3. NO napkins allowed. (They're for wimps.)
4. You must lick your fingers clean afterward.
5. If you get up to go to the bathroom, go outside or vomit you lose.
Check out Jermaine about four minutes in:
Sorry, but I won't be trying this dish anytime soon.