1 small can diced black olives
1 large can quartered artichoke hearts
1 large can halfed mushrooms
angel hair pasta
chicken strips (seasoned however you like)
1 small can Classico tomato pesto
1. If you've got a George Foreman I suggest you bust that baby out. If not, throw a little olive oil in a saute pan, let it heat up, and then place the chicken strips in.
2. As they start to get cookin' begin boiling the water for the pasta, and toss it in when the water is ready.
3. Once the chicken is cooked almost all the way through, take it out of the pan and cut the strips into bite size chunks.
4. Put the chicken back in the pan, and this time add in the mushrooms.
5. Check on the pasta, it should be done by now.
My saute pan is large enough to mix everything right in, but if yours isn't transfer the chicken and mushrooms into a LARGE bowl.
6. Add artichokes, olives and pesto.
7. Mix it up, baby!
I like to defrost garlic bread to eat along with it, but the meal is pretty filling all by itself.